A free support sessions for applicants to the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Sustainable Transport Call.
Cornwall Development Company’s Access to the Programme Team are running free one to one support sessions on the Sustainable Transport call, ref: OC05R19P 0907
The Old Dry – South Wheal Crofty
Please select your chosen date and time when you register. You can book more than a single session if you would like more support.
– Wed 02 Oct
– Thu 10 Oct
– Mon 14 Oct
These ERDF support sessions are intended for applicants who wish to submit an outline application in response to the latest European Regional Development Fund call:
- Priority Axis 7- Sustainable Transport (OC05R19P 0907) – Deadline for submission 25 Oct 19
These specialist one to one technical assistance sessions are provided free of charge by the Programme Facilitation Team at Cornwall Development Company.
The aim is to help applicants develop best quality applications in time for submission by the call deadlines.
The support is available on a fully confidential basis and free of charge to organisations across all sectors and locations.
The aim is to ensure that applicants;
- Are aware of key aspects of the ESIF application process and are able to develop high quality applications that meet Programme and Call requirements.
- Understand and appreciate the importance of meeting EU Growth Programme requirements in areas such as procurement, financial and document management, publicity and branding, State Aid and compliance.
- Are able to promote and integrate the Programme’s Cross Cutting Themes within their projects.
- Understand the risks and processes associated with taking forward EU funded projects.
On the Guidance
The Team will aim to provide ‘on the spot’ guidance to suit the needs of the individual applicants attending the pre-bookable sessions. Support is also available before/after each session through setting up separate meetings, discussing over the telephone and/or through exchange of emails. All engagements are treated in confidence, and can include;
- Providing guidance and support on the early stage ‘design’ & development of projects.
- Helping to resolve Call/Programme related queries.
- Informally commenting on aspects of draft applications where applicants feel they need specific or general Programme or application-related guidance/support.
- Suggesting areas where applications could potentially be strengthened
- Helping to flag areas that may benefit from clarification or additional expansion/explanation
Places are limited so book your place early.