Free one to one sessions on the European Social Fund (ESF) Future Skills for Business Call.
When: Tuesday 3 September 2019.
1hr individual sessions are available on a first come,first served basis.
Where: Cornwall Development Company Offices, South Wheal Crofty, Station Road, Pool, TR15 3QG
Who should attend?
This event is intended for potential applicants and their key partners and therefore assumes a degree of prior knowledge of the subject matter. If your project does not meet the minimum grant/project value detailed in the call, or you wish to make initial general queries that are not attached to these specific Calls, please email the Access to the Programme Team at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
The aim of these sessions is to help applicants develop best quality applications in time for submission by the call deadlines.
The support is available on a fully confidential basis and free of charge to organisations across all sectors and locations.
During the session the Access Team will help the applicants and ensure that they;
• Are aware of key aspects of the ESIF application process and are able to develop high quality applications that meet Programme and Call requirements.
• Understand and appreciate the importance of meeting EU Growth Programme requirements in areas such as procurement, financial and document management, publicity and branding, State Aid and compliance.
• Are able to promote and integrate the Programme’s Cross Cutting Themes within their projects.
• Understand the risks and processes associated with taking forward EU funded projects.
On the Guidance
The Team will aim to provide ‘on the spot’ guidance to suit the needs of the individual applicants attending the pre-bookable sessions. Support is also available before/after each session through setting up separate meetings, discussing over the telephone and/or through exchange of emails. All engagements are treated in confidence, and can include;
• Providing guidance and support on the early stage ‘design’ & development of projects.• Helping to resolve Call/Programme related queries.
• Informally commenting on aspects of draft applications where applicants feel they need specific or general Programme or application-related guidance/support.
• Suggesting areas where applications could potentially be strengthened
• Helping to flag areas that may benefit from clarification or additional expansion/explanation