Marine-i is proud to present: Research, Development and Innovation for Investment
“How can RD&I projects attract investment and what are the options available?”
A collaboration event designed to bring together businesses, innovation leaders and specialist experts, to give you the very latest insights on how RD&I in marine technology can attract investment.
Time – 10.00 – 15.00 hrs
Location – St Austell Business Centre
Date – September 27th
- Businesses who have achieved growth through their investment in innovation
- Those who are developing the public sector funds of the future
- Innovation leaders who help determine which science and technology developments will drive future economic growth
- Leading private sector experts in angel investment, venture capital funding, R&D Tax Credits, EIS and SEIS investment etc in both a workshop and one to one setting
- Leading public sector experts in accessing grant funding & support for start-ups in both a workshop and one to one setting
- Like minded businesses, potential partners and leading research/ innovation experts in an informal or one to one setting
How to book the Marine-i Discovery Room event
Marine-i Project Summary
Marine-i, a £9.3m collaboration between the Universities of Exeter and Plymouth, The Cornwall College Group, Cornwall Marine Network, Cornwall Development Company and the Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult brings together key infrastructure and expertise to enable the generation of new innovation in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly’s marine sector, which has been identified as an area of high growth potential. Marine-i forms part of the recently announced Marine Hub Cornwall sector collaboration, which will bring together all of Cornwall’s marine expertise, helping the region to compete with other key markets globally. Marine Hub Cornwall is a world class centre for marine technology. A collection of physical sites offering the best infrastructure for marine in the UK as well as a world-leading network of thought leaders and research facilities.