European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly is worth €438m and makes up 75% of our Programme allocation, it will help to support the EU and local ambitions for smart, sustainable, inclusive growth.
Priorities for investment are:
• Increased levels of research and innovation to exploit new market opportunities and drive the commercialisation of new products and services.
• Addressing the issues of climate change and supporting energy sustainability.
• Increasing access to finance for small and medium sized enterprises to enable investment to drive growth.
• A suite of business support products, including a single point of access to simplify the business support landscape.
• Addressing underlying infrastructure issues, including transport and digital.
European Regional Development Fund Projects
A list of the ERDF investments to date are available on the Projects page.