Increasing productivity and competitiveness in existing businesses and encouraging and supporting new enterprise in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Investment Fund
Community Led Local Development – delivery (ESF)
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Skills Hub
Acceleration Through Innovation
Debit Escrows and Smart Contracts in FinTech
Cornwall Business Park West – Phase 1
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Local Energy Market
Superfast Satellite Terminals
Quayworks – Hall for Cornwall
A30 Business Park Phase 1
Access to Finance
Cultivator Business Support
Superfast Business Cornwall
Local Manufacturing Advisory Programme
Export for Growth
Cornish High Value Manufacturing Investment Programme (HVMIP)
Isles of Scilly Voucher Scheme
Invest in Cornwall
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Growth Hub
Business Investment for Growth 2
Community Led Local Development – preparatory stage
Call for Projects to Support Potential Entrepreneurs
Call Title – Support for Potential Entrepreneurs – Coast to Coast and West Cornwall
Closing Date – 10 September 2018
Download the full funding specification – call specification
Up to £923,250 is now available through Community Led Local Development to run projects in the Coast to Coast and West Cornwall Local Action Group areas that will support potential entrepreneurs.
The funding is available through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the European Social Fund (ESF) for projects that could run up to June 2022.
Projects must benefit individuals in the target areas within the Local Action Group areas and support enterprise development at the community level.
Proposed activities include:
- Enterprise coaching activity;
- Nurturing new businesses through start-up support;
- Business skills generator;
- More targeted local interventions to engage with those that would not normally access this type of support;
- Development of an ‘information hub’ for local employability / skills provision and available training and job opportunities;
- Projects that use innovative ways of engaging residents not normally targeted for support;
- Activities that raise aspirations and tackle under-employment in the target area;
- Activities that promote mentoring, volunteering, progression support and transition support;
- Re-engaging disadvantaged communities and connecting them with economic opportunities;
- Expanding horizons through enterprise awareness, education and communications;
- Promoting role models and enterprise champions;
- Showcasing of local businesses;
- Capacity building to enable existing community workers (and youth workers) to be ‘enterprise ambassadors’;
- Linking businesses to communities through mentoring, leadership exchange;
- Supporting those in employment who may wish to become self-employed;
- A supported enterprise model or new social enterprise providing ‘back office’ support;
- Guidance and advice in accessing financial support;
- Ideas generation;
- Support to assist the development and establishment of alternative service delivery models and mutuals.
For full details of the call, please download the call specification.
Closing date – noon, 10th September 2018
Our Programme Facilitators can support prospective applicants in responding to calls at Expression of Interest and/or Full Application stages. Contact them on 01209 615067 or CLLD@cornwalldevelopmentcompany.co.uk
There are no further calls at present
To find out about future funding calls, sign up to our free funding alert service.