What is the Growth Hub?
A brand new support initiative for businesses, offering a FREE business review to local businesses and providing a single point for accessing an extensive range of information and support they need to start or grow their business.
How does it work?
At its core the Growth Hub acts as a signposting service, referring businesses to support that will help them to start-up or to grow. Supported by a website full of information and Navigators on the phone, the Connectors out in the field provide a FREE review and then help businesses to identify and access support in a way that is right for them. The Growth Hub team takes all the leg work out of finding support, allowing people to concentrate on running their business.
How can business access the Growth Hub?
Businesses or individuals can sign up with the Growth Hub via the website or call the team directly on 01209 708660.
Members of the Growth Hub can also benefit from the following resources on the website:
- Read the latest business news, blogs and events
- Upload press releases, news story or blog post straight to the website.
- Advertise with a free business listing and find local suppliers
- Add business related events to the calendar
- Find the latest business information on The Knowledge Tank
This project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund