Superfast Business – Cornwall & Isles of Scilly will offer a combination of high value information and advice with a tailored programme of specialist ICT support and digital skills development to drive competitiveness through enhanced understanding and exploitation of digital technologies. The project will be co-ordinated and delivered by Peninsula Enterprise, a business unit of Serco, the national market leader in the provision of Superfast Broadband (SFBB) focused business support programmes.
Service delivery will be:
- By a team of experienced Business Advisers and Digital Business Enablers
- Working with established delivery partners that have supported recent SFBB business support programmes
- In conjunction with a network of private sector digital ICT specialists
- Supported by an experienced ERDF programme team and digital engagement team
Service delivery will be aligned with Growth Hub activity and will combine a mix of online and digital media channels with face-to-face, workshops and project support delivered locally or at individual business premises. Service delivery will be co-ordinated and utilise existing locations and relationships with the public and private sector business support network to maximise regional coverage.
The service will be delivered to eligible businesses across the full Cornwall and Isles of Scilly LEP region that have the growth, or growth potential, to exploit the investment made in digital infrastructure. This includes businesses or social enterprises that:
- Are currently aware of, or utilising faster connectivity but do not understand how to maximise its potential
Have identified digital technology based growth opportunities but lack the support, expertise or access to skills to realise the opportunity.
For more information visit the Superfast Business Cornwall website.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.