Age UK Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly have successfully secured European Regional Development (ERDF) funding to contribute towards the purchase of six fully accessible electric vehicles. We are extremely excited to announce that six electric vehicles have now been purchased and are ready to be used by local groups and the Cornish community.
Our electric vehicles and designated charge-points are based in the following locations:
- St Claire Medical Practice, Penzance
- Veor Surgery, Camborne
- Dracaena Centre, Falmouth
- Newquay Sports & Community Centre
- Lanivet Community Centre, Bodmin
- Millennium House, Pensilva
Our aim is to connect local communities and reduce social isolation using environmentally-friendly transport solutions.
There are many great benefits in using electric vehicles, these are just a few:
- They help build community resilience
- They are environmentally friendly
- They save you money
- They are easy to use and wheelchair friendly
- They reach some of the most isolated people
- They are peaceful and serene
How can I sign up?
If you run a group, support the community or provide a service, then you can become a member today. It is easy to sign up, simply contact us using the details below and we can guide you through this process.
How do I make contact?
Please contact our Helpline on 01872 266388 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Speak to Lee Davies or Ann Lewis.