Do you have software engineering, digital creative or business skills? Do you want to be a part of a tech start-up with the opportunity to become a founding director? The Launchpad Programme provides a £16k tax-free sum and a no-fees Masters (Entrepreneurship) to support and equip you on your start-up journey. You don’t need a ‘good idea’ (we source this for you from an industry partner) or a team (we put you into a skilled team of four). You just need drive, passion and the ability to commit to the programme for a full year and to live in Cornwall once your company goes on to incorporate. Apply at falmouthlaunchpad.co.uk
Launchpad is your chance to define the next generation of high-growth tech start-ups.
If you’re a software engineer, digital creative or business developer, then our award-winning, post-graduate programme is for you.
Here’s how our elite, life-changing, creative programme works:
- Join a team of specialists
- Select a challenge from an industry partner
- Demonstrate your solution
- Develop your business plan, incorporate and seek investment
- Accelerate your business
What’s in for you (apart from having the chance to create and own a globally defining tech business)?
- Receive a £16k tax-free stipend in your first year
- Gain a no-fee Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship
- Work with leading industry partners, like Amazon, BBC Worldwide and Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Get support from experienced mentors
- Live and work in amazing and inspiring surroundings in Cornwall
What do we expect?
This isn’t 9-5. You need the hunger to push hard and learn constantly during our full 12-month incubation programme. We invest heavily in you and your business, and we expect that you do the same.
To find out more, or to apply, visit falmouthlaunchpad.co.uk
Launchpad is an innovative postgraduate incubation and acceleration programme, part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.