The Access to the Programme Team is providing free one to one support sessions for organisations who wish to submit an application to the ESF call which is currently live:
The one hour support sessions will take place online via Microsoft Teams on:
- 26 November 2020
- 30 November 2020
Please select your chosen time when you register.
The aim of these sessions is to help applicants develop best quality applications in time for submission by the call deadlines.
The support is available on a fully confidential basis and free of charge to organisations across all sectors and locations.
The aim is to ensure that applicants:
- Are aware of key aspects of the European Structural and Investment Funds’ application process and are able to develop high quality applications that meet Programme and Call requirements.
- Understand and appreciate the importance of meeting EU Growth Programme requirements in areas such as procurement, financial and document management, publicity and branding, State Aid and compliance.
- Are able to promote and integrate the Programme’s Cross Cutting Themes within their projects.
- Understand the risks and processes associated with taking forward EU funded projects.
The team will aim to provide ‘on the spot’ guidance to suit the needs of the individual applicants attending the sessions. Support is also available before/after each session through setting up separate meetings, discussing over the telephone and/or through exchange of emails. All engagements are treated in confidence, and can include:
- Providing guidance and support on the early stage ‘design’ and development of projects.
- Helping to resolve Call/Programme related queries.
- Informally commenting on aspects of draft applications where applicants feel they need specific or general Programme or application-related guidance/support.
- Suggesting areas where applications could potentially be strengthened
- Helping to flag areas that may benefit from clarification or additional expansion/explanation.
Who is it for?
The support sessions are intended for potential applicants and their key partners and therefore assume a degree of prior knowledge of the subject matter. If your project does not meet the minimum grant/project value detailed in the call, or you wish to make initial general queries that are not attached to this specific call, please email the Access to the Programme Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
GDPR and sharing your data
When booking a session you will be asked whether you would like to receive emails about future funding workshops led by Cornwall Development Company. The data collected will not be shared with any other parties. When booking we recommend using your professional email rather than a personal email. Your data will be kept until 31st December 2020 when the Growth Programme funding ends. You have the option to decline should you not wish to receive emails about other events.
Note on the UK Withdrawal Agreement
Under the Withdrawal Agreement, the UK will continue to participate in programmes funded under the current 2014-2020 Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF) until their closure.
This means that the vast majority of programmes will continue to receive EU funding across the programme’s lifetime. In many cases, funding will continue until after 2020 and the end of the transition period. In addition, UK organisations can continue to bid for new grant funding under the current MFF.
More information on the continued UK participation in EU Programmes can be found at the following website link