Networking opportunities for unemployment support advisory staff across all projects and programmes in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly.
The purpose of this event is to bring operational advisory staff together from across ESF and mainstream funded projects and programmes.
- Meet and network with front-line staff from other unemployment support organisations and projects
- Learn more about the range of local provision available
- Discuss recent challenges and successes
- Explore ideas for collaboration across projects and referral generation
The networking sessions are taking place on:
- Monday 23rd August at 1pm – 2pm
- Tuesday 7th September at 1pm – 2pm
- Thursday 9th September at 2pm – 3pm
- Tuesday 14th September at 1pm – 2pm
Note: Staff are welcome to attend one or more date, but the agenda/discussion points will the same for each.
Register your place here.